Let yourself be guided through the vineyards of the Auxerrois, a place steeped in history.
Between waterways, vineyards and cherry trees
Get away on an electrically-assisted bike and explore the multifaceted hilly countryside to be as close as possible to nature.
You will be able to admire vineyards such as Irancy, famous for its Pinot Noir, and Saint-Bris for its Sauvignon blanc.
Enjoy the countryside while contemplating the Yonne, the river that lends its charm to this valley …
Your guide will explain the work of the winemaker and the diversity of appellations. White, red, sparkling; you will be surprised…
You will explore magnificent villages typical of Burgundy and enjoy contemplating the various local cultures of the area.
The tour will finish in a renowned wine estate where you will taste wines in an ideal and friendly setting.
Choose between two options at the end of your half-day tour:
Half day tour “discovery”
- An electric hybrid bike equipped with bag, helmet and water bottle.
- A visit to the villages and vineyards of the Auxerrois on secure paths.
- Tasting one wine in the vineyards.
- Accompanied by a professional cycling guide with 20 years of experience in the world of wine.
- 2h30 activity and riding 15-20 km.
Half day tour “extended”
- As well as the ‘Discovery’ option you can choose to finish your day with a visit to a wine estate and discover whole process from reception of the grapes, passing through the cellar up to moment of bottling. You will also taste the wines of the winemaker.
- 3h30 activity for 15-20 km.
*For any reservations of less than 4 people, please contact us.
For families we can provide several different options for your children (e-bikes for children, trailer bikes etc…).
For children under 18 years old you only pay for the hire of the equipment.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Water and a snack
- Clothes suitable for leisure activities
- Possibly sunscreen and sunglasses
- Joy and enthusiasm ?
What you will discover:
- Great views
- Charming Burgundy villages
- The work of a winemaker
- The history of vineyards since their creation
- The richness of a wine terroir
- Tasting and knowledge of Burgundy wines
price per person :
from 55 euros TTC
Morning departure time:
Afternoon departure time:
Rendez- vous 11 quai de l’Yonne from Vincelottes
Start from 11 quai de l’Yonne to Vincelottes (89290)
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
For any reservations of less than 4 people, please contact us.