Ride an e-bike in the heart of the Burgundy vineyards
Let yourself be guided through the vineyards of the Auxerrois, a place steeped in history.
Get away on an electrically-assisted bike and explore the multifaceted hilly countryside to be as close as possible to nature.
In the company of your guide you will leave from Vincelottes, a charming village which will enchant you on the banks of the Yonne, a river rich in history.
Your ride will start along the canal du Nivernais towards the village of Escolives-Sainte-Camille, renowned for its Gallo Roman archeological site.
You will have the pleasure of riding through countryside dominated by cherry trees and vineyards of the Bourgogne Coulanges-la-Vineuse appelation.
The morning will finish in a renowned wine estate where you will taste wines in an ideal and friendly setting.
After a short stop during which you will savour the local gastronomy.
Your afternoon will continue allowing you to discover other Burgundy appelations such as Saint-Bris, for its Sauvignon Blanc and Irancy for its Pinot Noir.
Your guide will explain the work of the winemaker and the diversity of appellations. White, red, sparkling; you will be surprised…
You will explore magnificent villages typical of Burgundy rich in 13th century architecture and stroll through their winding side streets.
You will continue your journey passing through the countryside with its diverse views and villages before finishing your adventure in a second wine estate and giving you the opportunity to discover other appellations of the Auxerrois…
Included in the full-day tour:
- An electric hybrid bike equipped with bag and helmet.
- A visit to the vineyards of the Auxerrois on secure paths.
- One wine tasting in the vineyards.
- A visit to two estates and a wine tasting.
- A lunchtime picnic with local specialities and wines.
- Accompanied by a professional cycling guide with 20 years experience in the world of wine.
- 7h of activity and riding 35-40 km.
Cycle Divin immerges you with the visit of two wine estates to discover whole process from reception of the grapes, passing through the cellar up to moment of bottling.
For families we can provide several different options for your children (e-bikes for children, trailer bikes etc…).
For children under 18 years old you only pay for the hire of the equipment.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Water and a snack
- Clothes suitable for leisure activities
- Possibly sunscreen and sunglasses
- Joy and enthusiasm 😉
What you will discover:
- Great views
- Charming Burgundy villages
- The work of a winemaker
- The history of vineyards since their creation
- The understanding of a wine terroir
- Tasting and knowledge of Burgundy wines
Price per person :
149 euros TTC*
Rendez-vous 11 quai de l’Yonne from Vincelottes
Start 11 quai de l’Yonne from Vincelottes (89290)
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
*For any reservations of less than 4 people, please contact us.