The Green Gold
Chablis is world-famous and its name is known as the embodiment of Chardonnay…
Discover this splendid appellation with your guide on a route through the heart of the vineyards.
Thanks to electrically assisted bicycles, you will travel through the famous 1er crus and Grand crus in and around Chablis. On both the left and right banks of the Serein you will be able to climb the highest peaks without difficulty and take in the superb views while crossing these impressive valleys.
Your guide will give you a full description of the landscape and you will get to savour a Chablis wine, immerse yourself in the vineyards and experience the joys of these splendid wines.
Your visit will take you around the village of Chablis where you can wander through its narrow streets and admire its architecture.
The visit will finish in a renowned estate where you will taste their wines in a pleasant and friendly setting.
What is included in the half-day tour:
- An electric hybrid bicycle equipped with bag and helmet
- A visit to the Chablis vineyards on a safe and secure course consisting mainly of paths
- Wine tasting in the vineyards
- A visit to an estate and wine tasting*
- Accompanied by a professional bicycle guide with 20 years’ experience in the world of wine.
*only with extended
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable leisure clothes
- Wind breaker
- Possibly sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bottle of water and a snack
- Joy and enthusiasm
What you will experience
- Splendid panoramic views
- Exploration of the charming village of Chablis
- Knowledge of the work of a winemaker
- The history of the creation of the vineyards
- Understanding of what a wine terroir really is.
- Tasting and knowledge of AOC wines from the areas visited
Price per person:
from 49 euros TTC
Morning departure time:
Afternoon departure time:
Rendez-vous from chablis park
Collection from Parc Roscoff can be organised on request.
Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.