E-bike tours in the vineyards of Chablis.
Chablis is world-famous and its name is known as the embodiment of Chardonnay…
Discover this splendid appellation with your guide on a route through the heart of the vineyards.
Thanks to electrically assisted bicycles, you will travel through the famous 1er crus and Grand crus in and around Chablis.
On both the left and right banks of the Serein you will be able to climb the highest peaks without difficulty and take in the superb views while crossing these impressive valleys.
Your guide will give you a full description of the landscape and you will get to savour a Chablis wine, immerse yourself in the vineyards and experience the joys of these splendid wines.
Your visit will take you around the village of Chablis where you can wander through its narrow streets and admire its architecture.
The visit will finish in a renowned estate where you will taste their wines in a pleasant and friendly setting.
Choose between two options at the end of your half-day tour:
Half day tour “discovery”
- An electric hybrid bicycle equipped with bag, helmet and water bottle.
- A visit to the Chablis vineyards on a safe and secure course consisting mainly of paths.
- Tasting one wine in the vineyards.
- Accompanied by a professional bicycle guide with 20 years of experience in the world of wine.
- 2h30 activity and riding 15-20 km.
Half day tour “extended”
- As well as the ‘Discovery’ option you can choose to finish your day with a visit to a wine estate and discover whole process from reception of the grapes, passing through the cellar up to moment of bottling. You will also taste the wines of the winemaker.
- 3h30 activity for 15-20 km
*For any reservations of less than 4 people, please contact us.
For families we can provide several different options for your children (e-bikes for children, trailer bikes etc…).
For children under 18 years old you only pay for the hire of the equipment.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable leisure clothes
- Wind breaker
- Possibly sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bottle of water and a snack
- Joy and enthusiasm
What you will experience
- Splendid panoramic views
- Exploration of the charming village of Chablis
- Knowledge of the work of a winemaker
- The history of the creation of the vineyards
- Understanding of what a wine terroir really is.
- Tasting and knowledge of AOC wines from the areas visited
Price per person:
from 55 euros TTC
Morning departure time:
Afternoon departure time:
Rendez-vous from Chablis park
Start from “le patis” to Chablis at the end of street “Laffitte”
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
For any reservations of less than 4 people, please contact us.