The Green Gold
Are you a lover of Chablis wines ? Why not take a guided tour of the vineyards to discover their appellations ?
From the park Roscoff we will go on to our departure point at the street “le Pâtis” near “domaine du Chardonnay” in Chablis.
Discover this splendid appellation with your guide on a route through the heart of the vineyards.
Thanks to electrically-assisted bicycles, you will cycle through the famous 1er crus such as Montmains, Vaillons ou Fourchaume and Grand crus such as Vaudésirs, Grenouille ou les Clos in and around Chablis.
From the left and right banks of the Serein you will be able to climb the highest peaks without difficulty and admire the superb views while crossing these impressive valleys.
Your guide will give you a full description of the landscape and you will get to savour a Chablis wine, immerse yourself in the vineyards and experience the joys of these splendid wines.
Your visit will take you around the village of Chablis where you can wander through its narrow streets and admire its architecture.
The morning will finish in a renowned estate where you will taste their wines in a pleasant and friendly setting.
Relax and share a picnic in an idyllic setting and enjoy the local gastronomy with a good bottle of Chablis, or would you prefer to dine in a typical Chablisien restaurant?
Early in the afternoon you will continue your trip to a wine estate with a visit to a museum of old wine and vine tools. A tasting will complete your visit.
Your journey will continue through different villages, the local countryside and vineyards such as Vaucoupains, Montée de Tonnerre et Mont de Milieu.
You will round off your adventure in a third wine-growing estate allowing you to have a new understanding and appreciation of the Chablis appellations.
What is included in the full-day tour:
- An electric hybrid bicycle equipped with bag and helmet
- A visit to the Chablis vineyards on a safe and secure course consisting mainly of paths
- Two wines tasting in the vineyards
- A visit to three estates and wine tasting
- A lunchtime picnic with local specialities and one wine
- Accompanied by a professional bicycle guide with 20 years’ experience in the world of wine.
- And full of surprises…
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable leisure clothes
- Wind breaker
- Possibly sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bottle of water and a snack
- Joy and enthusiasm
What you will experience:
- Great panoramic views
- the crossing of the most beautiful vines in 1er and grand cru.
- Exploration of the charming village of Chablis
- Knowledge of the work of a winemaker
- The history of the creation of the vineyards
- Understanding of what a wine terroir really is
- Tasting and knowledge of AOC wines from the areas visited
Price per person :
159 euros TTC
Rendez-vous from Chablis park
Collection from Vincelottes or Parc Roscoff from Auxerre can be organised on request
Please arrive 45 minutes before departure time
4 people minimum