The Green Gold
Chablis is world-famous and its name is known as the embodiment of Chardonnay...
From the park Roscoff we will go on to our departure point at the street “le Pâtis” near “domaine du Chardonnay” in Chablis.
Discover this splendid appellation with your guide on a route through the heart of the vineyards.
Thanks to electrically assisted bicycles, you will travel through the famous 1er crus and Grand crus in and around Chablis. From the left and right banks of the Serein you will be able to climb the highest peaks without difficulty and admire the superb views while crossing these impressive valleys.
Your guide will give you a full description of the landscape and you will get to savour a Chablis wine, immerse yourself in the vineyards and experience the joys of these splendid wines.
Your visit will take you around the village of Chablis where you can wander through its narrow streets and admire its architecture.
The morning will finish in a renowned estate where you will taste their wines in a pleasant and friendly setting.
Relax and share a picnic in an ideal setting and enjoy local food with a good bottle of Chablis. Your journey will continue through the countryside and different villages, still accompanied by your guide who will help you uncover even more of the mysteries of our wines.
Your adventure will finish in another wine-growing estate allowing you to have a new understanding and appreciation of the Chablis appellation.
What is included in the full-day tour:
- An electric hybrid bicycle equipped with bag and helmet
- A visit to the Chablis vineyards on a safe and secure course consisting mainly of paths
- Wine tasting in the vineyards
- A visit to two estates and wine tasting
- A lunchtime picnic with local specialities and one wine
- Accompanied by a professional bicycle guide with 20 years’ experience in the world of wine.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable leisure clothes
- Wind breaker
- Possibly sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bottle of water and a snack
- Joy and enthusiasm
What you will experience:
- Great panoramic views
- Exploration of the charming village of Chablis
- Knowledge of the work of a winemaker
- The history of the creation of the vineyards
- Understanding of what a wine terroir really is
- Tasting and knowledge of AOC wines from the areas visited
Price per person :
159 euros TTC
Rendez-vous from Chablis park
Collection from Parc Roscoff can be organised on request
Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.