E-bike tours in the vineyards of Chablis in full day.
Are you a lover of Chablis wines ? Why not take a guided tour of the vineyards to discover their appellations ?
Discover this splendid appellation with your guide on a route through the heart of the vineyards.
Thanks to electrically-assisted bicycles, you will cycle through the famous 1er crus such as Montmains, Vaillons ou Fourchaume and Grand crus such as Vaudésirs, Grenouille ou les Clos in and around Chablis.
From the left and right banks of the Serein you will be able to climb the highest peaks without difficulty and admire the superb views while crossing these impressive valleys.
Your guide will give you a full description of the landscape and you will get to savour a Chablis wine.
Immerse yourself in the vineyards and experience the joys of these splendid wines.
Your visit will take you around the village of Chablis where you can wander through its narrow streets and admire its architecture.
The morning will finish in a renowned estate where you will taste their wines in a pleasant and friendly setting.
After a short stop during which you will savour the local gastronomy, your afternoon will continue allowing you to discover other different villages, the local countryside and vineyards such as Vaucoupains, Montée de Tonnerre et Mont de Milieu.
You will round off your adventure in a second wine-growing estate allowing you to have a new understanding and appreciation of the Chablis appellations.
What is included in the full-day tour:
- An electric hybrid bicycle equipped with bag, helmet and water bottle.
- A visit to the Chablis vineyards on a safe and secure course consisting mainly of paths.
- Tasting two wines in the vineyards.
- A visit to two estates and wine tasting (8 to 10 wines).
- A lunchtime picnic with local specialities and wines.
- Accompanied by a professional bicycle guide with 20 years of experience in the world of wine.
- 7h of activity and riding 35-40 km.
Cycle Divin immerges you with the visit of two wine estates to discover whole process from reception of the grapes, passing through the cellar up to moment of bottling.
For families we can provide several different options for your children (e-bikes for children, trailer bikes etc…).
For children under 18 years old you only pay for the hire of the equipment.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable leisure clothes
- Wind breaker
- Possibly sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bottle of water and a snack
- Joy and enthusiasm
What you will experience:
- Great panoramic views
- the crossing of the most beautiful vines in 1er and grand cru.
- Exploration of the charming village of Chablis
- Knowledge of the work of a winemaker
- The history of the creation of the vineyards
- Understanding of what a wine terroir really is
- Tasting and knowledge of AOC wines from the areas visited
Start “le patis” from Chablis (89800) at the end of street “Laffitte”.
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
For any reservations of less than 4 people, please contact us.
Rendez-vous from Chablis park