Explore this exceptional UNESCO World Heritage Site, a pilgrimage destination and departure point for Santiago de Compostela.
Your guide will take you on secure paths to discover this village, classified among the most beautiful in France.
Perched on the top of a hill, the village overlooks the Burgundy vineyards. Along the route you will be able to admire its magnificent Sainte-Marie-Madeleine basilica, a masterpiece of Romanesque art.
ou will cross the Vézelay vineyards and enjoy all the magic of the countryside. A tasting will reveal the secrets of this appellation.
Finally, you will stroll through beautiful villages and discover magnificent buildings while cycling through the Morvan regional natural park, taking full advantage of its natural beauty
Included in the half-day tour:
- An electric hybrid bike equipped with bag and helmet
- A visit to the vineyards of the Auxerrois on secure paths
- Wine tasting in the vineyards
- A visit to an estate and a wine tasting*
- Accompanied by a professional cycling guide with 20 years experience in the world of wine
*only with extended
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- Water and a snack
- Clothes suitable for leisure activities
- Possibly sunscreen and sunglasses
- Joy and enthusiasm 😉
What you will discover :
- Great views
- Charming Burgundy villages
- The work of a winemaker
- The history of vineyards since their creation
- The richness of a wine terroir
- Tasting and knowledge of Burgundy wines
Price per person
from 49 euros
Morning departure time:
Afternoon departure time:
Rendez-vous parking bus from Vézelay
Collection from Parc Roscoff can be organised on request
Please arrive 45 minutes before departure time.