E-bike tours in the vineyards of Vezelay.
At the gates of the Morvan nature park, a remarkable site and a jewel of Burgundy.
Explore this exceptional UNESCO World Heritage site, a pilgrimage destination and departure point for Santiago de Compostela.
Your guide will take you on secure paths to discover this village, classified among the most beautiful in France.
Perched on the top of a hill, the village overlooks the Burgundy vineyards.
Along the route you will be able to admire its magnificent Sainte-Marie-Madeleine basilica, a masterpiece of Romanesque art.
You will cross the Vézelay vineyards and enjoy all the magic of the countryside. A tasting will reveal the secrets of this appellation.
Finally, you will stroll through beautiful villages and discover magnificent buildings while cycling through the Morvan regional natural park, taking full advantage of its natural beauty.
Choose between two options at the end of your half-day tour:
Half day tour “discovery”
- An electric hybrid bike equipped with bag, helmet and water bottle.
- A visit to the vineyards of the Vezelay on secure paths.
- Tasting one wine in the vineyards.
- Accompanied by a professional cycling guide with 20 years experience in the world of wine.
- 2h30 activity and riding 15-20 km.
Half day tour “extended”
- As well as the ‘Discovery’ option you can choose to finish your day with a visit to a wine estate and discover whole process from reception of the grapes, passing through the cellar up to moment of bottling. You will also taste the wines of the winemaker.
- 3h30 activity for 15-20 km.
*For any reservations of less than 4 people, please contact us.
For families we can provide several different options for your children (e-bikes for children, trailer bikes etc…).
For children under 18 years old you only pay for the hire of the equipment.
What to bring :
- Comfortable shoes
- Water and a snack
- Clothes suitable for leisure activities
- Possibly sunscreen and sunglasses
- Joy and enthusiasm 😉
What you will discover :
- Great views
- Charming Burgundy villages
- The work of a winemaker
- The history of vineyards since their creation
- The richness of a wine terroir
- Tasting and knowledge of Burgundy wines
Price per person
from 55 euros
Morning departure time:
Afternoon departure time:
Rendez-vous rue du gravier to Saint-Père (89450)
Start from rue du gravier to Saint-Père (89450).
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
For any reservations of less than 4 people, please contact us.