between waterways, vineyards and cherry trees
Let yourself be guided through the vineyards of the Auxerrois, a place steeped in history.
Get away on an electrically-assisted bike and explore the multifaceted hilly countryside to be as close as possible to nature.
You will be able to admire vineyards such as Irancy, famous for its Pinot Noir, and Saint-Bris for its Sauvignon blanc and enjoy the countryside while contemplating the Yonne, the river that lends its charm to this valley …
Your guide will explain the work of the winemaker and the diversity of appellations. White, red, sparkling; you will be surprised…
You will explore magnificent villages typical of Burgundy and enjoy contemplating the various local cultures of the area.
The tour will finish in a renowned wine estate where you will taste wines in an ideal and friendly setting.
Included in the half-day tour:
- An electric hybrid bike equipped with bag and helmet
- A visit to the villages and vineyards of the Auxerrois on secure paths
- Wine tasting in the vineyards
- A visit to an estate and a wine tasting*
- Accompanied by a professional cycling guide with 20 years experience in the world of wine.
*only with extended
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Water and a snack
- Clothes suitable for leisure activities
- Possibly sunscreen and sunglasses
- Joy and enthusiasm 😉
What you will discover:
- Great views
- Charming Burgundy villages
- The work of a winemaker
- The history of vineyards since their creation
- The richness of a wine terroir
- Tasting and knowledge of Burgundy wines
price per person :
from 49 euros TTC
Morning departure time:
Afternoon departure time:
Rendez- vous from Saint Bris le Vineux
Collection from Parc Roscoff can be organised on request
Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.