between waterways, vineyards and cherry trees
Let yourself be guided through the vineyards of the Auxerrois, a place steeped in history.
Get away on an electrically-assisted bike and explore the multifaceted hilly countryside to be as close as possible to nature.
You will be able to admire vineyards such as Irancy, famous for its Pinot Noir, and Saint-Bris for its Sauvignon blanc and enjoy the countryside while contemplating the Yonne, the river that lends its charm to this valley …
Your guide will explain the work of the winemaker and the diversity of appellations. White, red, sparkling; you will be surprised…
You will explore magnificent villages typical of Burgundy rich in 13th century architecture and enjoy contemplating the various local cultures of the area.
The morning will finish in a renowned wine estate where you will taste wines in an ideal and friendly setting.
Share a relaxing moment with a picnic in a superb setting and make the most of the local food.
You will continue your journey passing through the countryside with its diverse views and villages before finishing your adventure in a second wine estate and giving you the opportunity to discover other appellations of the Auxerrois…
Included in the full-day tour:
- An electric hybrid bike equipped with bag and helmet
- A visit to the vineyards of the Auxerrois on secure paths
- Wine tasting in the vineyards
- A visit to two estates and a wine tasting
- Lunch with wine included
- Accompanied by a professional cycling guide with 20 years experience in the world of wine.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Water and a snack
- Clothes suitable for leisure activities
- Possibly sunscreen and sunglasses
- Joy and enthusiasm 😉
What you will discover:
- Great views
- Charming Burgundy villages
- The work of a winemaker
- The history of vineyards since their creation
- The understanding of a wine terroir
- Tasting and knowledge of Burgundy wines
Price per person :
159 euros TTC
Rendez-vous from Auxerre Park Roscoff
Collection from Parc Roscoff can be organised on request
Please arrive 45 minutes before departure time.